Wake Technical Community College believes an athletics program contributes uniquely to the overall college experience by promoting character growth and leadership development. With this philosophy and purpose, Wake Tech hopes to provide all students with a wholesome and positive athletic experience that offers them opportunities to reach their full academic and athletic potential.
WAKE TECH EAGLE CLUB
The Wake Tech Athletic Booster Club (the Eagle Club) is dedicated to supporting Wake Tech’s student-athletes, their trainers and coaches, and the activities and programs of the Wake Tech Athletics Department. Eagle Club memberships and fundraising activities provide supplementary funding to ensure that athletic activities and programs are available to all Wake Tech students.
The mission of the Eagle Club is to:
- Provide volunteer support and supplementary financial support to Wake Tech athletes and athletics staff and programs.
- Provide an opportunity for students, faculty, staff, and community to demonstrate team spirit and school pride.
- Promote good sportsmanship on and off the field and a standard of academic and athletic excellence for all students.
Please join us! With your support, we can help students reach their full potential and offer the community an athletics program of which everyone can be proud.
- Students- $10 ($15 off)
- Faculty/Staff & Alumni $20 ($5 off)
- Wake Tech Eagle Club T-shirt
- 10 free admissions to any Wake Tech athletic event
- Donor Recognition
- All benefits of Blue level membership
- Wake Tech Eagle Club polo
- Wake Tech Eagle Club tumbler
- 20 free admissions to any Wake Tech athletic event
Corporate sponsorships are also available.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact staff at the Wake Tech Foundation at 919-866-6250.